Global News on MSN
Ebola outbreak escalates as United States bans travel from Congo
As the world focused its attention on the recent hantavirus outbreak, the WHO regional director for Africa says ignoring the risk from Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo would be a mistake. As ...
The federal government is bringing back the Canada Strong Pass next month, which offers discounts on Via Rail travel and ...
A CBS News medical correspondent and doctor says her "biggest concern for the World Cup is actually measles. It's not ...
Currently, the Canadian government advises Canadians to avoid all travel to Ituri and North Kivu provinces, citing safety and ...
It all started when a 9-year-old boy went with his parents to visit relatives in Seminole, Texas, early last year. After he returned home to Mexico, a red rash erupted on his skin. Within weeks, so ...
Issuing an ominous prediction, the former Centres for Disease Control and Prevention director suspected that the latest Ebola ...
The Alberta government announced Tuesday that students will resume in-person classes in September under Scenario 1 of the three possible scenarios that were announced in June. More Albertans are ...
With reopening efforts taking place around the world, coronavirus infections continue to rise along with them — prompting the possibility of renewed lockdowns and travel restrictions. Hong Kong ...
1don MSN
Ex-CDC chief Robert Redfield fears Ebola outbreak is going to become ‘very significant pandemic’
Former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield warned that the Ebola outbreak could potentially ...
Meanwhile, an American doctor who was flown to Germany for treatment after contracting the virus in the Democratic Republic ...
The best way to avoid Ebola here is to help people in the Democratic Republic of Congo, a Montreal expert says.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results